Lean and Agile have gained traction in IT departments as process methodologies over the past few years, but the massive recall at Toyota (the creator of Lean)may have watered down their reputations. CIOs at last year's Summit give their views on the value of sticking to process methodologies.
Interviewees in this video are:
- David Wilde: CIO Westminster City Council
- Matt Ballantine: Head of IT Imagination
- Duncan Scott: CIO Control Risks
- Clifford Burroughs: European IS director United Biscuits
- Jora Gill: CTO International Systems Standard & Poors
- Paul Coby: CIO BA