CIO Plus members are guaranteed entry to the 2015 CIO Summit, which announced today that it will be held at the Royal Horseguards Hotel in London.
The 2015 CIO Summit will continue with the forward looking themes explored in the 2014 CIO Summit and focus on the CIO being customer centric.
As a member of CIO Plus we can reveal exclusively to you the speakers will be:
- Kelly Olsen, CIO Cushman & Wakefield
- Sarah Wilkinson, Home Office CTO
- CIO columnist Matt Ballantine and marketing experts Tony Phillips
Topics to be covered:
- Putting the customer first
- The CIO's role in a digital customer age
- Managing and optimising the information created by the digital customer
- Managing the impact customers can have on your business if things go wrong
- User experience and web skills
- Delivery of multiple channels of business to meet customer demand
- Working in new environments of partnership and platforms
- Being a leader in a customer centric technology team
- Creating a new position for your technology team to react to customer demands
- Communication skills for the customer centric CIO
This year's CIO Summit will include panel debates and series of workshops on how to re-engineer your career and department to become customer centric.
The 2015 CIO Summit will focus on the importance of being a customer centric CIO through examples of best practice, thought leadership, debate and seminars.
To attend the 2015 CIO Summit, contact the Events Manager of CIO UK Amie Lane at [email protected]