United Living CIO Greg Morley will join Oracle Technology Strategy Lead, James Allerton-Austin, and CIO UK Editor Edward Qualtrough for CIO UK's last event of the decade, a roundtable dinner discussing 'How CIOs manage multi-cloud environments and shift the enterprise' on the evening of Wednesday 4 December at the ME Hotel in London.
CIOs, CTOs and senior IT leaders are invited to register for this CIO UK roundtable dinner event, converted from its original Big Conversation format to include more peer-to-peer learning, where you will get the chance to discuss over a three-course dinner with fellow CIOs the challenges of operating a multi-cloud model, in particular the total cost of operations and trying to balance the economics of a multi-cloud strategy.
Morley, recognised in the last four editions of the CIO 100, will share his perspective on the current state of the cloud infrastructure, and our panel will discuss with delegates how we expect CIO cloud strategies to evolve and how the vendor community needs to evolve to enable the multi-cloud shift.
Topics to be discussed at this CIO UK roundtable dinner panel include:
- CIOs' experiences with multi-cloud - what have been the challenges and are benefits being realised?
- The true cost of operations and balancing the economics of multi-cloud environments.
- What do CIOs want from vendors to enable multi-cloud?
- The future of vendor co-existence in the cloud era.
- What next for CIOs and their cloud strategies?