Incisive Media’s offices in Soho provided the venue for judging the entries to this year’s Computing Awards. The judges were split into three Groups. I was with Bryan Glick – Editor of Computing, Jim Norton – Senior Policy Adviser, Institute of Directors, Denise Plumpton – Director of Information, Highways Agency and Charles Ward – Chief Operating Officer, judging:-
- Private Sector Project of the Year
- Public Sector Project of the Year
- Community Project of the Year
- Innovative Project of the Year
- Green Project of the Year
- Student Project of the Year
We short-listed eight entries in each category, which will be announced next week, and were then treated to a nice lunch at a local restaurant. The Awards Ceremony will be on 5th November at the Battersea Events Arena.
Clicking on the new President's Dinner Slideshow, here, opens the Album.